Covid-19 Statement 14th December 202116th December 2021
With the threat of the Omicron variant, we wanted to take the opportunity to reassure clients and their families about the steps we are taking to protect our patients and staff. As we have done since the beginning of the pandemic, we continually risk assess our services, taking all necessary steps to protect clients and all those we come into contact with. Alongside this, we are of course adhering to the advice of the government and the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists.
We are pleased to report that our services are running at normal frequency, including home visits, appointments in the community and our specialist clinics.
Throughout the course of this pandemic, we have remained on the front foot, being vigilant and proactive in order to put the safety of our patients and our team first. With so many of our clients being in vulnerable health and many of them shielding, it has been vital for our team to take a cautious approach. This has meant ensuring adequate supplies of PPE, even when supplies were scarce, and taking every step throughout our interactions with clients to ensure their safety and ours.
We continue to take the following measures:
- Our clinicians undergo testing on a regular basis.
- As healthcare workers, the vast majority of our clinical team members have now received three Covid-19 injections
- We will continue to wear PPE in all of our interactions with clients
- Our team will continue to adhere to social distancing where possible
- Following any group sessions, such as the training provided by our Clinical Nursing Educators, the details of all attendees are kept on file for a period of 14 days for contact tracing purposes.
We would like to thank our clients, their families, and our case manager contacts for their ongoing support, which has allowed us to continue to deliver our vital services during the ongoing pandemic.
Pete Sanderson and the PSP team