PSP is recruiting a clinical specialist paediatric physiotherapist with team management experience, to contribute to our thriving and expanding multi disciplinary community practice.
Based at home, flexible working hours, great pay and excellent CPD opportunities will be available for the right candidate. Full time & part time hours available. Travel throughout the North West and surrounding areas.
We have a proven track record in supporting our staff, delivering exceptional care, and are recognised as international leaders in spasticity management.
- To work as an autonomous practitioner within a multi-disciplinary team to provide physiotherapy assessments, treatments and reports for patients presenting with a range of conditions.
- To use advanced clinical reasoning skills and assessment techniques to provide accurate diagnosis, prognosis and individualised treatment plans.
- To utilise specialist neurological treatments adjuncts such as FES, Lycra, serial casting and hydrotherapy as part of a holistic management plan.
- To be responsible for prioritising, organising and planning your own caseload and that of the team to meet patient and service priorities, readjusting plans as situations change/arise.
- To assist in the management and development of the paediatric service.
- To liaise with other health care professionals, carers, parents and relatives.
- To provide education and training as required to clinicians, patients and other health and social care professionals.
- To participate in continued professional development and, where appropriate, post graduate training.
Salary: From £42k FTE. Part time will be considered.
For a job description and to learn more about the package available, please contact Practice Manager: Angie Webb 01772 789746 or email: email@example.com
On receipt of the job description applicants will be required to send a CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org