We are Hiring! Practice Manager26th February 2018
A Practice Manager is required for one of the most advanced neuro-rehabilitation services in the country.
The company provide outstanding treatment for people with a range of healthcare needs including people with acquired brain injuries, cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal cord and peripheral nerve conditions, to name but a few.
Practice Manager Person Specification
- Degree in business / health management or equivalent work experience in a similar role
- Experience of clinical governance / risk management and knowledge of information governance
- Previous experience in a similar role and of managing staff
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) along with excellent problem solving and organisational skills
- The ability to rapidly assess a situation / problem and develop appropriate solutions, deal with sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
- Flexible with working hours and able to participate in evening and weekend work as required
Job Outline and Responsibilities
As Practice Manager, you will play a vital role in ensuring the day to day operations of the business run smoothly. You will utilise your in-depth knowledge to anticipate legislative and operating developments with a view to translating these into tangible business deliverables, whilst ensuring services operate efficiently.
This will involve providing quality leadership and support to key members of the management teams, supporting and implementing delivery of the marketing strategy and ensuring KPIs are met for all services. You will also deliver regulatory compliance and review audit and inspection reports.
How to apply
If you have the desired skills and experience, and would like to be considered for this Practice Manager role then we would like to hear from you.
If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity please email your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Time and Date: Midnight on 23rd March 2018. Late applications will not be accepted.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Suitable skills / experience: Practice Manager, Health Management, Health Compliance, Clinic Governance, Clinical Governance Officer, Compliance and Governance, Clinical Services Manager